APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW SUPPLY GROUP CODE
To apply for a new Supply Group Code -
- Read the KMC Forms Completion Guidelines
- Download the latest copies of the forms here.
- Complete - New Customer Form
- Complete - Request for SGC
- Complete - Request for Vending Key
- Complete - Key Use Authorisation Form
- Draft a Business Letter on your Formal Company Letterhead with the following details:-
- Description of the nature of your business and the intended use of the new SGC.
- You must undertake in the letter that *your sub-meters installations will not be used in any way to replace meters belonging to other utilities, and that the installation of your prepaid meters will not interfere with the reticulation and installation of meters in other areas that have not been assigned to you*.
- This letter must be signed and dated.
- Submit all these documents by email to KEYMANAC@eskom.co.za