APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW SUPPLY GROUP CODE
To apply for a new Supply Group Code -
- Read the KMC Forms Completion Guidelines
- Complete - New Customer Form STS600-15-1 Ed 1.5 2019
- Complete - Request for SGC STS600-15-3 Ed1.9 2019
- Complete - Request for Vending Key STS600-15-4 Ed1.8 2019
- Complete - Key Use Authorisation Form STS600-15-5 Ed1.9 2019
- Draft a Business Letter on your Formal Company Letterhead with the following details:-
- Description of the nature of your business and the intended use of the new SGC.
- You must undertake in the letter that *your sub-meters installations will not be used in any way to replace meters belonging to other utilities, and that the installation of your prepaid meters will not interfere with the reticulation and installation of meters in other areas that have not been assigned to you*.
- This letter must be signed and dated.
- Submit all these documents by email to KEYMANAC@eskom.co.za